Mixed feelings

I had mixed feelings today. It had been long since I had such a feeling. I couldn't control my emotions. I knew that it was stupid to weep over such trivial matter. It didn't deserve that much attention. I cried like a child. I was deeply hurt. 

Some random person yelled at me. There was no politeness in speech. Tried to humiliate through words. I was hurt by aggression and not by words. It was like dog barking at stranger. It was toxic enough even for the people around me to feel the petty behaviour. 

I could have walked away. I couldn't. I could have retaliated same behaviour towards the person but didn't. I didn't want to speak with anyone but also didn't react. That time I was reminded of a quote by an eminent person who said if you are angry or unhappy at someone, then instead of reacting immediately move out from the place to a calmer one. This helps regretting of ones own reaction to the situation.

I told the person what was to be told to make that person understand and did what I had to do. Then quietly left the place. I was calm and composed outside. Inside I was a volcano, waiting to burst my lava of emotions. I came back to home and let my emotions free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Journey of weight loss

Image from pexels Weight loss is truly a journey. You research diet plans, exercises and eat healthy food. Make a plan. Then try to stick to...